VeraVera Gibbons is a financial journalist based in New York City.
Gibbons has written for Inc., SmartMoney, Kiplinger’s Personal Finance, walletpop.com, cnbc.com, and the New York Times.
Today, her writing appears in Real Simple magazine and Reuters personal finance blog, Prism Money.
Previously, Gibbons was a financial contributor with CBS The Early Show, and worked as a correspondent for CNBC’s High Net Worth.
Most recently, Gibbons was a Financial Analyst for MSNBC.
She appeared regularly on all NBC platforms, including the Today Show, Nightly News, and The Weather Channel’s Wake Up With Al, hosted by NBC’s Al Roker.
HAS BEEN Featured ON
- Yikes! http://t.co/tqNOG3vTYH #, 2013/05/23
- Re: Weiner. More lewd photos surfacing, according to "sources." #, 2013/05/23
- Surprising Items in Your Credit Report | Cost of living - Yahoo! Finance http://t.co/dQt6nCpzFB via @YahooFinance #, 2013/05/23
- I see that Morgan Freeman is "trending" again, but not because he "died" - again. Turns out he is marrying his... http://t.co/tVuEEbYbTM #, 2013/05/23
- @AARPMoney @LaurenYoung @lindastern and here I was expecting a fun, party post .... #, 2013/05/22
- A friend invited me over for burgers, and then asked, "Do you even EAT BURGERS?" to which I responded: "Yes, but... http://t.co/zZ3KdTdpU7 #, 2013/05/22
- @saragarlick and the bride-to-be !! 3 weeks and counting... #, 2013/05/22
- Off to the dog park this am to interview ASPCA advisor on health & wellness benefits of pets .. how they can help... http://t.co/eBl4qSOGvV #, 2013/05/22
Monthly Archives: February 2011
January’s employment report was grim, showing just 36,000 jobs added to the economy. And while everyone is blaming the weather for the poor report, the truth is that this recovery, in its early stages, is sluggish at best. In fact, … Continue reading
Chocolate prices may be on the rise — some of the best cost upwards of $5.25 an ounce, and shipping is extra. But there’s no denying that chocolate is the sweetest, most popular gift for any Valentine. According to the … Continue reading
With political tensions in Egypt on the rise, there are not only long-term worldwide ramifications — particularly if the crisis continues and cannot be contained — but shorter-termer implications for you and your wallet. According to commodity expert, Eric Bolling, … Continue reading