VeraVera Gibbons is a financial journalist based in New York City.
Gibbons has written for Inc., SmartMoney, Kiplinger’s Personal Finance, walletpop.com, cnbc.com, and the New York Times.
Today, her writing appears in Real Simple magazine and Reuters personal finance blog, Prism Money.
Previously, Gibbons was a financial contributor with CBS The Early Show, and worked as a correspondent for CNBC’s High Net Worth.
Most recently, Gibbons was a Financial Analyst for MSNBC.
She appeared regularly on all NBC platforms, including the Today Show, Nightly News, and The Weather Channel’s Wake Up With Al, hosted by NBC’s Al Roker.
HAS BEEN Featured ON
- Yikes! http://t.co/tqNOG3vTYH #, 2013/05/23
- Re: Weiner. More lewd photos surfacing, according to "sources." #, 2013/05/23
- Surprising Items in Your Credit Report | Cost of living - Yahoo! Finance http://t.co/dQt6nCpzFB via @YahooFinance #, 2013/05/23
- I see that Morgan Freeman is "trending" again, but not because he "died" - again. Turns out he is marrying his... http://t.co/tVuEEbYbTM #, 2013/05/23
- @AARPMoney @LaurenYoung @lindastern and here I was expecting a fun, party post .... #, 2013/05/22
- A friend invited me over for burgers, and then asked, "Do you even EAT BURGERS?" to which I responded: "Yes, but... http://t.co/zZ3KdTdpU7 #, 2013/05/22
- @saragarlick and the bride-to-be !! 3 weeks and counting... #, 2013/05/22
- Off to the dog park this am to interview ASPCA advisor on health & wellness benefits of pets .. how they can help... http://t.co/eBl4qSOGvV #, 2013/05/22
Monthly Archives: April 2012
When realtor Scott FladHammer arrived fifteen minutes early for his appointment to show a 1909 farmhouse to prospective buyers, he was spooked to discover they were already there — sitting in the very barn in Fort Wayne, Indiana, where one … Continue reading
Black Friday: It’s not just an important day for retailers — one that could bring in as much as $42 billion — but it’s also an important day for bargain hunters across the country. Meet 21-year old Sean Nguyen, of … Continue reading
Rather than racing off to the crowded malls to haphazardly buy gifts for your friends and family, consider shopping online, and giving something they’re sure to appreciate — like these gifts that give back to those less fortunate: Food Everyone … Continue reading
Chocolate prices may be on the rise — some of the best cost upwards of $5.25 an ounce, and shipping is extra. But there’s no denying that chocolate is the sweetest, most popular gift for any Valentine. According to the … Continue reading