VeraVera Gibbons is a financial journalist based in New York City.
Gibbons has written for Inc., SmartMoney, Kiplinger’s Personal Finance, walletpop.com, cnbc.com, and the New York Times.
Today, her writing appears in Real Simple magazine and Reuters personal finance blog, Prism Money.
Previously, Gibbons was a financial contributor with CBS The Early Show, and worked as a correspondent for CNBC’s High Net Worth.
Most recently, Gibbons was a Financial Analyst for MSNBC.
She appeared regularly on all NBC platforms, including the Today Show, Nightly News, and The Weather Channel’s Wake Up With Al, hosted by NBC’s Al Roker.
HAS BEEN Featured ON
- I posted a new photo to Facebook http://t.co/SisrxJsVpI #, 6 hours ago
- In it to WIN it. Did you buy YOUR ticket yet??? http://t.co/6cIHrXS971 #, 6 hours ago
- My eyes got quite a workout--"look up," "look down," "look left," "look right," "lower right corner," "lower... http://t.co/WPvSw4DVZY #, 21 hours ago
- I said I wanted my hair to look like Dana Perino's and here's the finished product per @nysindy http://t.co/sebMWCCroh #, 22 hours ago
- Why does every House hearing sound the same, regardless of the topic being discussed? #, 2013/05/17
- See you tomorrow night 'round 5:45 pm on the Spare Change panel @FoxBusiness...the power to prosper ! #, 2013/05/16
- @SukanyaNYC awwwww....u're awesome....smiles ;-) v #, 2013/05/10
- @SukanyaNYC You, too, SUK! Happy Mother's Day! #, 2013/05/10
- Survey shows 1/3 homebuyers ill-prepared to take out mortgage! What's YOUR mortgage IQ? Quiz here: http://t.co/th1H1jBZD6 #, 2013/05/09
- @ainsleyearhardt great coverage, Ainsley !!! been watchin ' u ;-) ! #, 2013/05/09
Category Archives: Crime
“The Island has been positively crackling with excitement of having bagged the ‘Barefoot Bandit’,” Trish Becker Chinitz, founder of Trish Becker Jewelry tells WalletPop. As a child, Chinitz spent summers and holidays on Harbour Island. This small, popular vacation destination … Continue reading