VeraVera Gibbons is a financial journalist based in New York City.
Gibbons has written for Inc., SmartMoney, Kiplinger’s Personal Finance, walletpop.com, cnbc.com, and the New York Times.
Today, her writing appears in Real Simple magazine and Reuters personal finance blog, Prism Money.
Previously, Gibbons was a financial contributor with CBS The Early Show, and worked as a correspondent for CNBC’s High Net Worth.
Most recently, Gibbons was a Financial Analyst for MSNBC.
She appeared regularly on all NBC platforms, including the Today Show, Nightly News, and The Weather Channel’s Wake Up With Al, hosted by NBC’s Al Roker.
HAS BEEN Featured ON
- Yikes! http://t.co/tqNOG3vTYH #, 2013/05/23
- Re: Weiner. More lewd photos surfacing, according to "sources." #, 2013/05/23
- Surprising Items in Your Credit Report | Cost of living - Yahoo! Finance http://t.co/dQt6nCpzFB via @YahooFinance #, 2013/05/23
- I see that Morgan Freeman is "trending" again, but not because he "died" - again. Turns out he is marrying his... http://t.co/tVuEEbYbTM #, 2013/05/23
- @AARPMoney @LaurenYoung @lindastern and here I was expecting a fun, party post .... #, 2013/05/22
- A friend invited me over for burgers, and then asked, "Do you even EAT BURGERS?" to which I responded: "Yes, but... http://t.co/zZ3KdTdpU7 #, 2013/05/22
- @saragarlick and the bride-to-be !! 3 weeks and counting... #, 2013/05/22
- Off to the dog park this am to interview ASPCA advisor on health & wellness benefits of pets .. how they can help... http://t.co/eBl4qSOGvV #, 2013/05/22
Category Archives: Wealth
Bubba Watson (L) of the U.S. sits with his caddie Ted Scott during a suspension of second round play due to winds during the British Open golf championship on the Old Course in St. Andrews, Scotland, July 16, 2010. Credit: … Continue reading
While we’re doing a lot of things “right” these days (such as paying more attention to our credit card statements, shopping more frugally, and redefining our vision of retirement), we’re still making quite a few mistakes. And some of them … Continue reading
Addicted to caffeine? Cigarettes? Repeatedly eating too much bad food? Can’t stop playing the lottery? You may be gambling with your financial future. Overeating Costs over lifetime: $258,000 America isn’t healthy: A whopping 2/3 of Americans are either overweight or obese, … Continue reading
I’ll probably read Dan Abrams’ new book, Man Down, when it comes out — a book abut how women are better than men in just about everything. I can see it now — we’re better managers/leaders, we’re better multi-taskers, we’re … Continue reading