VeraVera Gibbons is a financial journalist based in New York City.
Gibbons has written for Inc., SmartMoney, Kiplinger’s Personal Finance, walletpop.com, cnbc.com, and the New York Times.
Today, her writing appears in Real Simple magazine and Reuters personal finance blog, Prism Money.
Previously, Gibbons was a financial contributor with CBS The Early Show, and worked as a correspondent for CNBC’s High Net Worth.
Most recently, Gibbons was a Financial Analyst for MSNBC.
She appeared regularly on all NBC platforms, including the Today Show, Nightly News, and The Weather Channel’s Wake Up With Al, hosted by NBC’s Al Roker.
HAS BEEN Featured ON
- @saragarlick and the bride-to-be !! 3 weeks and counting... #, 3 hours ago
- Off to the dog park this am to interview ASPCA advisor on health & wellness benefits of pets .. how they can help... http://t.co/eBl4qSOGvV #, 3 hours ago
- A first; My sunglasses don't fit over my eyelashes! #, 18 hours ago
- Oh....really ? http://t.co/nP5xQIawlz #, 2013/05/19
- You know you've been in NYC too long when, at an outdoor party, upon hearing birds chirping, you ask the host:... http://t.co/p8qmbRYnfc #, 2013/05/19
- I posted a new photo to Facebook http://t.co/SisrxJsVpI #, 2013/05/18
- In it to WIN it. Did you buy YOUR ticket yet??? http://t.co/6cIHrXS971 #, 2013/05/18
- My eyes got quite a workout--"look up," "look down," "look left," "look right," "lower right corner," "lower... http://t.co/WPvSw4DVZY #, 2013/05/17
- I said I wanted my hair to look like Dana Perino's and here's the finished product per @nysindy http://t.co/sebMWCCroh #, 2013/05/17
Tag Archives: lenders
When Noemi Rodriguez bought a two-bedroom, 830-square-foot condo in the San Fernando Valley of LA, for $307,000, she had good credit and a steady job as a data processor. Then came the recession. Home values started tanking.She lost her job. The bills … Continue reading